- Microsoft word 2013 saying unlicensed product free

Looking for:

Unlicensed Product and activation errors in Office - Question Info 













































     


- Microsoft Office Product Key FREE Daily LifeTime Keys



 

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Nayana S M. Hello, 1. Thank you. Thanks for your feedback. But some machines I done more than 10 days ago so I don't have this option. God I hate Microsoft right now! Why can't this just be fixed from a simple activation again??? Still getting this office error message on machines I just updated to Windows using this feature update. The one machine that this did work on is a more recent re-build so maybe Windows has a problem with applying feature updates over the top with office already installed before it craps out?

Seems we had issues after updating some machines to Win10 Office was giving us errors of "Microsoft Office cannot verify the licence for this product. You should repair the Office program by using Control Panel".

While not exactly the same problem, if we try to remove Office, and reinstall it, then we are met with issues trying to install it again. The fix was similar to what Carzy mentioned above. Got the user to restart their machine, and the verification error went away. I didn't need push the permission down to child objects as they looked to be inheriting from the "S" folder anyway, but I guess it likely won't hurt to do that if you want to. Seems something is removing the Network Service during or after the uprade.

Odd, since S user is the Network Service. This topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open for commenting. To continue this discussion, please ask a new question. No real budget for this. Your daily dose of tech news, in brief. Welcome to Monday And be careful as today may be more exciting and dangerous than many Mondays as today is also International Axe Throwing Day, a once Canadian backyard pastime that is now sweeping the globe!

I am in need of advice on how to setup a Air gap backup? My organization is building our Cybersecurity program. I am looking to begin logging and monitoring with a SIEM tool. The two that I am looking at are Datadog and Blumira. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

I bought Office some time ago and installed it on my computer. Just this past week I have run into a problem. When I open Word or Outlook, after about 20 seconds when I go to write, the page goes pale and at the top of the page it states," Non commercial use, unlicensed product.

   


Comments